There is a consequent negative impact on productivity, stress levels, absenteeism and staff retention.
Good practice now requires policies for preventing harassment and bullying, and clear pathways for raising issues of concern when they occur.
Often when people perceive a situation as bullying, they are reluctant to engage with the perceived bully themselves, and the help of a neutral and independent expert facilitator is necessary to address situations of power imbalance.
Resolutionz is experienced in dealing with all aspects of preventing and addressing bullying behaviours, recognising that both parties require fair process and have the right to be heard. A culture of collusion and avoidance is certain to produce an unhappy and unproductive workplace.
In the modern workplace, bullying is more subtle and sophisticated than the stereotypes of shouting and physical violence, and addressing these issues can produce a vastly happier workforce.
What I can offer:
- Resources for Managers so that they can deal effectively with complaints
- Support for Management to develop strategies for their workplace
- Development of policies to implement changes in the workplace
- Training for staff and management
- Independent investigations and mediation over particular incidents